- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
"Your dress is too short."
Thanks, the designer used your dick for inspiration.
im a really affectionate person once you get past my 5 layers of shyness, awkwardness, fear, vague dislike, and loneliness
Laverne Cox (via ancient-serpent)
laverne cox is well on her way to becoming one of the most important, inspiring feminist icons of our time don’t even look at me if you think differently.
I still don’t understand why everyone’s so proud to be american we’re a really shitty country
Here’s to the people who talk others out of suicide but can’t do the same for themselves. Here’s to the people who constantly tell people they are beautiful, and wonderful just because they don’t want others to feel the way they do. Here’s to the ones who don’t get told this enough, I love you.
- Idea Pitchers: Okay, so we were thinking of either addressing how there are not enough women in lead roles, not enough POCs in lead roles, not enough lesbians in lead roles, not enough unconventionally attractive people in lead roles, or not enough trans representation in lead roles. Which of those do you want to address?
- Orange is the New Black Writers: Yes.
"Consensual sex" is just sex. To say that implies that there is such a thing as "non consensual sex", which there isn’t. That’s rape. That is what it needs to be called. There is only sex or rape. Do not teach people that rape is just another type of sex. They are two very separate events. You wouldn’t say "breathing swimming" and "non breathing swimming", you say swimming and drowning.