fuck depression. there’s nothing more insidious than a disorder that tricks lovely people into believing they are worthless.
women dont have rights over their own bodies
innocent black people are getting gunned down
people are having to protest for basic human rights
did i just describe 1914 or 2014?
minimum wage doesn’t even TOUCH a living wage, racism and sexism are alive and well, children are killed in schools on a regular basis, those who make it to college end up with hundreds of thousands in debt, our basic rights are being stripped from us daily, and adults actually believe that SELFIES are the cause for this generation’s demise
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
"Your dress is too short."
Thanks, the designer used your dick for inspiration.
im a really affectionate person once you get past my 5 layers of shyness, awkwardness, fear, vague dislike, and loneliness
Laverne Cox (via ancient-serpent)
laverne cox is well on her way to becoming one of the most important, inspiring feminist icons of our time don’t even look at me if you think differently.